Power & Energy
For the past few years, societal, environmental and technological forces have been influencing how the utility Industry respond to their own major market challenges.
Utility business and operational transformation is being driven at an unprecedented rate by:
How To Apply
About G Square
Regulatory market reform, new entrants and disruptive technologies;
- Climate change, environmental concerns and greenhouse gas and carbon emissions targets;
- Growth in renewable generation and distributed resources;
- Volatile consumption patterns
- Aging assets with increased expectations on reliability;
- Aging workforce poised for retirement;
- Increased pressure on operational efficiency and workforce productivity;
- Increasing desire and need for participation by consumers in the energy value chain; and,
- Rise of distributed and micro generation and the trend to a federated operational
This creates more opportunities, which in turn has its own limitations. Today the industry is heavily engaged in various technology and business transformation initiatives. Our rich domain experience coupled with capabilities in technologies such as IoT, Automation, Analytics and Artificial Intelligence helps organizations take a giant leap forward in this transformation journey Through the delivery of an innovative and incredibly agile technical solution, Utilities can be assured of the level of reliability and flexibility needed to support the business into the future. As our customers move from simple cost reduction to business outcomes, we have transformed ourselves by engaging in business benefits-led outsourcing programs.